Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Thank you.

It's been exactly four months and and nine days since one of the best days of my life.

On Decemeber 28, 2012 I married my very best friend, the one and only Jay Valle.  We are so so happy.  Even when our work shifts overlap or we have dinner at nine o'clock (or not at all) we love being together and figuring out the adventure of life as a couple.  It's da bomb!

I'm here to report that we have finally finished our wedding thank you cards.  But I can't help but think that these cards don't even serve to express a fraction of the gratitude we feel for all the family and friends that helped with our wedding in one way or another.  Every time I finished a card I wanted to re-do it and express more of my gratitude.  I just kept realizing how much everyone truly did for us to help with our special day and our life together.

So this is to you.  If you helped with our wedding at all or you were there physically or spiritually...

Thank you.

First off, our wedding was beautiful.  The decorations, flowers, cake, set up...everything was divine.  It was exactly what I wanted...earthy, whimsical, romantic, fresh.  I loved it.  The refreshments looked incredible and tasted even better.  Wow.  The reception was filled with the people we loved the most.  The dance was a blast!  We honestly didn't want to leave because we were having WAY too much fun.  The energy was tangible and the smiles and laughter were brilliant.  The temple was sweet, touching, and full of true bliss.  Honestly, we couldn't have done any of this without you.  The photos, videos, and memories captured by all of you are priceless.

Thank you.

I am deeply touched by the love we felt at the temple, reception, and daily as we use the gifts we received.  You are way too kind.

Thank you.

One last shout out to my mom specifically, we never could have done this without her.  What a blessing she is!  She is the real mastermind behind this beautiful event.

Thank you mom.


Thank you, again.  For everything. 

No comments: