I've decided it might be easier (and more uplifting) to blog about more than just what occurs in my life, but to what makes me happy in each day.
Yesterday the things that made me happy include:
getting off work at 5.
slow dancing in the kitchen.
my husband.
whole wheat chocolate chip cookies.
mac and cheese from The Hickory.
visiting neighbors and delivering cookies for FHE.
having FHE in general.
clean house.
warm shower.
free Paradise doughnuts.
Dan in Real Life soundtrack.
new green Addidas running shoes.
my loving choir instructor!
1 comment:
Yay for warm showers and for you!!
I almost abducted a few children and made a road trip to Rexburg today, but the idea of 5 hours on the road with no A/C stopped me. So I wiped a tear (from missing you) and we went to the thrift store instead. Someday we'll show up and have a happy moment with my amazing daughter. =)
Post a Comment