Hello again.
Fall is my favorite season of the entire year: falling leaves, splendid colors, delicious smells, chilly weather, daylight savings, cozy scarves and sweaters, and the start of a new school year.
With a new school year approaching I find myself reflecting on the past and contemplating the future. My husband and I have already created a legitimate bucket list for this semester and I feel completely optimistic about our recreational plans for the coming months. School on the other hand it making me rather anxious. I start my senior year of college tomorrow...Say what? I still feel like a little kiddo. Although I feel completely grounded in my educational choices including my major, I in no way feel prepared to be a college graduate and an official music teacher. Fall semesters tend to be exciting and yet exceedingly challenging for me. There is something about the preceding five month break combined with a unique set of challenges that seems to always occur during this season. Although I welcome the challenge and thrive in the environment of learning here at BYU-Idaho, I can't help but be anxious for tomorrow...
September 16th will be a big day.
Despite my anxiety, I feel optimistic that this could be the best semester yet. There are so many wonderful things to look forward. My mantra for the upcoming week is:

No comments:
Post a Comment