I love the gospel. I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I love Gordon B. Hinckley, Joseph Smith, and all the other great apostles and prophets that have helped to bring to pass this work in the fullness of times. I love the knowledge of the atonement and the plan of happiness I have. I love Jesus Christ, my Savior. I love my Heavenly Father. I love the fact that I can pray to Heavenly Father and know that He is listening and answers my prayers. I love the spirit. I love crying because I can feel the spirit.
I love my family. I love my Dad and his quirks. I love my mom and the wonderful, amazing, completely incredible person she is. I love Jonathon and his mumbly singing. I love Nathan and his "i'm a hunk" looks. I love Parker and his insane brillian mind. I love Kimmy and her unconditional love and kindness. I love Logan and the way he can make you feel better in a instant with his hugs, smiles, and kisses.
I love playing piano. I love being able to sing. I love music. I love learning. I love running. I love smiling. I love camping. I love being outdoors. I love cooking. I love chocolate. I love reading. I love succeeding. I love being happy. I love making people laugh. I love laughing. I love making myself look really good. I love having a clean room. I love texting. I love the sun. I love school. I love being unbelievably busy. I love flip flops. I love taking walks. I love picnics. I love running through the fountain. I love flirting.
I love life. I love it.
I know this seems odd since my last post, just yesterday, talks about all my frustrations but right now I am so happy. The church makes me realize all that I have to be happy for and once I start going its hard to stop. -- I love the Relief Society presidency of the Nampa 28th ward for the incredible lesson on the atonement that touched my heart today. I love the Sunday School President of the Nampa 28th ward for the wonderful video he showed us and for his powerful testimony and knowledge. I love the missionaries that shared their thoughts with us. Their testimonies are an example to me. I love my ward. I love my friends. I love my Bishop.
And again, I love life.
Come what may.
(:
No comments:
Post a Comment