Saturday, July 14, 2012

July 14th - Crepes and Craziness

Hello again!

Today has been another good day!

I woke up this morning and got right to work.  My little brother and sister helped me make some crepes to celebrate Bastille Day of French Independence Day!  Mmm.  I learned to make crepes from my father who learned from his mother who learned from her parents in France...so they are pretty legit!  The best part of the meal was when my dad told me that my crepes tasted "really good."  Yeah, that felt good.  I've accomplished at least one thing this summer!  Ha.  Check out our spread:




After enjoying the crepes we cleaned up the house.  Then I headed out to lunch with my friend Lexi!  We hadn't seen each other for over 7 months until today!  We enjoyed catching up at Texas Roadhouse.  Nom Nom Nom.  It was delicious.  We devoured our rolls, steak, potatoes, and corn on the cob!  Oh man.  It was very very tasty.  



We experienced our craziness associated with Pandemonium Day as we packed up my brother for his scout camp on Monday.  There was a lot of things that seemed to have disappeared as soon as we went to look for them.  I'm sure everyone knows how that goes.  Overall it was a pretty normal day with good food, family, and friends.  It ended with a 1/2 price Sonic shake with my brother Nathan.  I love those.  

Tomorrows's holidays are:
National Ice Cream Day
Gummi Worm Day
Be a Dork Day
Cow Appreciation Day

(: 



No comments: