Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer Fun Plan

Well hello!

It's been awhile.  I don't really have a good excuse for not writing except for the fact that I had school, I am not a very entertaining writer, and that I haven't had much of anything to write about. But that is all about to change....

I've been tired of not doing anything with my life this summer.  I mean I have been doing something obviously, but I want to have more fun with my siblings.  So here is the plan!  

I looked up all the obscure holidays in the next two months of summer vacation.  I'm stoked.  Who knew there were so many cool ones?  Not me!  So! I am going to be celebrating each and every one that is applicable or entertaining to small children and myself.  I want to blog about the adventures we have!  It shall be a grand adventure.  Or in the words of one of my favorite Pixar movies....

"Adventure is out there!"

(:   

No comments: